Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog - 2nd Attempt

Hi, 안녕 and welcome to the first entry in my New Blog!

This is my second attempt at writing a blog. Some of you might remember I tried to keep a blog of my travels but sadly it was only 2 entries long. There were a many factors as to why I failed at my first blogging attempt; no energy, no time, health problems, technical issues but most of all it was laziness. I tried to document every part of my trip and just started to fall behind. There isn't gonna be any of that pressure with this blog, just whenever I have the time and if Ive got something on my mind then Ill write about it.

This blog will be about my life and experience while "In Exile" from my hometown of Toronto, Ontario Canada. I left Canada on June 21,2010 and have so far travelled through ten countries. To have experienced all the tradition and culture of these places, it has definitely given me a renewed sense of appreciation and awareness of all the good that this world has to offer. I'm most grateful to all the people I have met so far. You have added the "color" to all that I have experienced, without you guys it would just be a grey sky and lifeless buildings. I hope to share more experiences, observations and revelations in this blog and want to thank all those who follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment